Commercial Roofing Services
Your First Choice for Commercial Roofing Services
If you’re looking to install a new roof for your commercial property, turn to
Our Commercial Roofing Installations Include
- Restoration coatings
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Single Ply
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) Singly Ply
Thermoplastic Polyolefin Installation Process
Thermoplastic Polyolefin is a single-ply roofing membrane that is one of the fastest-growing commercial roofing systems on the market. TPO roofing systems are made up of a single layer of synthetics and reinforcing scrim that can be used to cover flat roofs.
TPO membranes are manufactured in sheets that are 10, 12, or 20 feet wide. These sheets are then rolled up and taken to the commercial facility.
The procedure is as follows:
- After the existing substrate is prepared, either by cleaning or removing the existing roof, the insulation is installed. There are a few types of insulation options the facility manager/owner can choose from:
- Polyisocyanurate (Polyiso) – The most used insulation type for roofing applications, Polyiso is more expensive but pays off with a higher R-value rating.
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) – With the highest R-value per dollar, EPS is used for roof, wall and floor insulation. EPS can be used for ground contact and does not retain water over time.
- Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) – Usually defined by the blue, green or pink color, XPS falls in-between Polyiso and EPS in the range of price and performance. XPS is semipermeable with a perm rating of 1.
For all your commercial or residential snow removal and roofing needs.